Bradley A. Smith
Brad practices in the areas of labour relations (management side), employment law and related civil litigation (family law). He also defends clients charged with provincial offenses related to environmental law, occupational health and safety, dangerous goods and highway traffic.
Born in Manitoba, Brad is a status member of the Cree Nation and has a special interest in serving Aboriginal clients. He also serves as a Weilers’ Gender Diversity Officer.
- Member, Thunder Bay Chapter of the Industrial Accident Prevention Association (IAPA)
- Past member, Thunder Bay Regional Hospital Ethics Team
- Past board member, Beendigen Inc., an Aboriginal organization that provides non-profit and crisis housing for Aboriginal women
- Past board member, Shelter House; participant in its annual fundraiser, the 24-Hour Corporate Relay
- BSc, Chemistry, University of Western Ontario, 1993
- LLB, University of Toronto, 1991
- Called to the bar in 1993
- Joined Weilers in 1993
- Partner since 1999
Direct Line: (807) 625-8891
Fax: (807) 623-4947