After graduating from the University of New Brunswick Law School in 2002, Fhara spent two years in Bosnia and Herzegovina, participating in the extensive reformation of the country’s systems of governance and law. While there she worked with the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) and the Constitutional Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Fhara’s practice focuses primarily in the areas of wills and estates (including estate litigation), family law, corporate and commercial law and real estate law. She has also recently completed training in collaborative family law. She has taken over the helm of Weilers’ Saturday morning Wills Clinic, a project spearheaded by Deborah Humphreys. Fhara’s dog, Lulu, frequently joins her on Saturday mornings and has been unofficially dubbed the Wills Clinic mascot.
- Member of the Rotary Club of Thunder Bay (Fort William)
- Past chair, Community Arts & Heritage Education Project (CAHEP)
- Strong supporter of the Northern Ontario Cancer Research Fund
- BA, Political Science, University of Victoria, 1998
- LLB, University of New Brunswick Law School, 2002
- Called to the bar in 2007
- Joined Weilers as an articling student in 2006
- Partner since 2017
Direct Line: (807) 625-8877
Fax: (807) 623-4947